From February 1 2023, the UK 🇬🇧 Government listed Nigeria as one of the countries that schools can employ teachers from without Qualified Teacher’s Status (QTS). This exemption means that without QTS, you can get a job as a Teacher in the UK and teach for 4 years. After 4 years, you will need to have gotten QTS (4-year rule).
This is good news. Note, however, that the teachers the UK is looking for are those in these specific fields: Maths, Science, Biology, Chemistry Physics, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Latin, Mandarin, Russian, Spanish.
If you have a Bachelor’s degree in any of the above, you are free to apply.
Most teaching Jobs in the UK pay up to £70-90 per day and £1500 – 1600 per month.
CRITERIA FOR APPLICATION
Qualified applicants must upload their degree certificates along with their transcripts showing all courses taken with their grades.
Note that all applications must be completed within 6 months.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY
1. Proof of Identity (passport, birth certificate, valid national identity card showing date of birth and nationality)
2. Degree certificate. Note that NCE & Teachers grade II are not acceptable.
3. Degree Transcript
4. CV/Cover Letter (UK Standard)
5. Applicant must be able to prove they can teach children between age 11 to 16 (if you have taught in a secondary school before, a reference letter from your principal can serve as proof).
6. Evidence showing you can teach one of the subject (university degree must be in one of the subjects – again, a reference letter can solve this).
7. Letter of Professional standing from TRCN (this is valid for 3months). We can help you get this via our service.
8. Proof of work history in a school as a subject teacher (at least for 9 months). A reference letter and your CV can solve this.
WHAT OUR SERVICE PROVIDES
✅CV Optimisation to UK Standard + Cover Letter
✅Application for letter of Good Standing from TRCN (you will have to pay the N60,000 fee required by TRCN for this letter).
✅Application to 30 Teaching Jobs in the UK 🇬🇧 providing Visa Sponsorship.
✅ General Guidance and Interview Preparation.
✅ Application for QTS (you must have your IELTS UKVI or any other form of English Proficiency for us to help you do this).
The service goes at a discounted rate of N70,000. To subscribe, pay to CareerEdu Consulting 1683409210 Access Bank. Send proof of payment to our Admin Dorcas on +2347030532586 and get started. This service fee is non-refundable and the service is not guaranteed – we are not employers and cannot outrightly give you teaching jobs.
That said, our Admins have researched hundreds of teaching jobs offering sponsorship and recruiting from abroad. We will do our best to help you land that teaching job in the UK. 🇬🇧
WE MOVE! 🚀🚀🚀
#CareerEdu #jobs #opportunities #scholarships #AlaAfrica